Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weeds

So, from about the middle of January until now both Michaela and I have been busy. I am wrapping up my project, which releases Feb 21, while Michaela's semester is in full swing. Yep, we have no time. So, what did we do for Valentine's Day??

Well, we weeded our front yard together. Yep, we had weeds growing everywhere and with the time we set aside for each other it was decided that we should go a weeding. Anyway, it looks better and I sprayed some herbicides to keep them away after. Well, I should of checked the weather forecast, because that night a storm blew though and poured on my freshly sprayed area. Oh well, I will see how well it sticks before putting any more down.

So, not a good date??? Well, Michaela thinks we bonded better by pulling weeds together. Okay, I still took her to dinner, so it wasn't all attacking noxious weeds.

No comments: