Sunday, October 21, 2007

Car Poll

So, about a week ago I was heading home and I started smelling something burning in my Prism. In inspecting the engine compartment, I noticed that the smell was coming from the belts, and my AC compressor was gone. I finished going home without the AC on (clutch works) and I have been driving without AC since. Now this will work until summer, but it will not work for the whole year. So what do you think. Should I throw in the towel and be the second to leave the Prism world? Vote in the side bar ->

3 comments:

Chod said...

Seriously... fix the stupid thing. Unless the whole car is on its last leg, it makes sense to fix it. Now, if you don't like the car any longer, maybe someone will give you a good deal on a trade in.

Jolyn said...

Isn't it against Stephens' policy to drive anything but a Prism. Maybe you should buy a used Prism.

Anonymous said...

A/C is SOOO overrated. What would your Arizona ancestors think of you trying to live in a fake environment? Become ONE with the land and learn to love the sun like it loves you. Think of all the pollution and ozone depleting gas you will save the environment by not using A/C. I know you will make the right choice when you know all the facts.